Northern California Mission Statement
The NKBA is the leading trade association dedicated exclusively to the kitchen and bathroom industry in North America. The mission of the NKBA Northern California Chapter is to enhance member success and excellence, promote professionalism and ethical business practices, and provide leadership and direction for the kitchen and bath industry.
To reach the Leadership Council, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Communications Chair by the 20th of the prior month to have your events announced in our monthly eBlasts.
For website help, email email@example.com.
Join the NKBA Northern California Chapter
2019 Northern California Leadership Council
L to R: President Michelle Talley, Programs Chair Staci Brandon, Membership Chair Scott Setterlund, Communications Chair Bridgette Bennett, and Secretary/Treasurer Julie DeMarchi Park.
- Michelle Talley. President
(408) 460-5050. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staci Brandon. Programs Chair
EMSER TILE. email@example.com
- Bridgette Bennett. Communications Chair
SIGNATURE KITCHEN & BATH. (408) 252-8011, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Setterlund. Membership Chair
BAY STONE DEPOT, INC. (408) 441-1114 , email@example.com
- Julie DeMarchi Park. Secretary/Treasurer
IKB DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION. (650) 235-5355, firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the current committee members. Please contact the Leadership Council to volunteer.
- Reporting to the Programs Chair:
Margaret A. Ling, CKBD. Professional Development Lead
(408) 666-2660, email@example.com
- Reporting to the Membership Chair:
Tammy Harvey. Cañada College Student Rep.
- Reporting to the Communications Chair:
Valerie Lasker, CKBD, CID. Webmaster
- Reporting to the Secretary/Treasurer:
Leslie Battelle, CID. Secretary
LESLIE BATTELLE DESIGN. (650) 868-6136, firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Nierman Designs. email@example.com