If you have an opening in your place of business, please send us your information and we’ll post it here on the NKBA Northern California website. We will post your job here for a maximum of 90 days.
You must include Name, Company, Position, a 50 words or less job description and pertinent contact information or a link for more information. We will only accept complete information.
Submissions should be forwarded to email@example.com.
Posted on 3/20/2019 by Scott Setterlund
Bay Stone, Inc.
495 E. Brokaw Road, Suite F
San Jose CA 95112
About the Company:
Bay Stone has become the showroom for Interior Designers. With a private design studio and workstations throughout, Bay Stone puts at your disposal over 100,000 selection of tiles for floors, walls, backsplashes, hardscapes and shower. We are simply San Jose’s premier quartz, granite and imported tile company. We fill a unique market niche for Interior Designers and Design-Build firms.
Over the years Bay Stone has evolved as the market has changed to cater to offer the most innovative design elements for kitchen and bathroom renovations. We serve individual homeowners and small to large commercial accounts, who are looking to Bay Stone for fresh ideas, upgrade their hardscape environments or a complete home renovation.
We are looking for someone to bring their passion and energetic personality to our team. We want to focus your motivation as a Design Associate who is eager to create new relationships, meet with commercial accounts and their clients, new homeowners, existing homeowners or those who are upgrading their style. If you fit this role, we are looking for you.
- Provide frontline assistance to meet and greet a wide range of consumers
- Understand, qualify and document each customer’s needs
- Provide expertise and inspiration to create kitchen and bath designs
- Able to generate accurate estimates and clearly articulate project scope
- Handle incoming phone inquiries
- Ability to project above standard customer service at all times
- A willingness to consistently learn, grow and improve skills
- A willingness to work within a team atmosphere
- An ability to communicate professionally with staff and with customers in a courteous and polite manner
- Must be able to work every other weekend (i.e., Saturdays – our busiest day)
- Must bring a positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Must be proficient at MS Office and QuickBooks
What we are looking for in you:
- A background in the kitchen and bath industry with some product knowledge of natural stones and imported tile
- Interior Design background
- Your smile
Salary + Monthly Incentives + Medical Insurance
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.